The Share the Love series is in full swing, but today we have an extra special cheesy treat! It’s one month until the big ol’ day of love and we’ve got 16 bloggers sharing free Valentine printables all over blog land! (All of the links at the bottom of this post!) So, if you’re hoping over from Makely School for girls, hi! I’m Jamie and I love cheesy Valentines. Oh and here’s a list of 100+ valentine day sayings and 63 non candy Valentines treats if you need even more cheese.
Today’s printable is perfect for boys or girls and even has a healthy option, woot woot! You can either use the printable with Sweedish Fish or Gold Fish! Yum.
This free printable has two different cheesy Valentine sayings on it:
- You’re o”FISH”ally an awesome friend!
- I’m so glad we are in the same school!
All you need is:
- Gold fish or Swedish Fish
- Small plastic bags
- Download the “You’re o’FISH’ally an awesome friend!” Printable
- White card stock
- Color printer
Print out your valentines, cut them out, and then fill your small plastic envelopes with the treats. Each printable has the option for the Swedish fish and gold fish printable.
Then fold the printable on the dotted line, fold over your tiny zip lock, and staple. Voila. Super easy.
Have your kiddo practice their handwriting skeelz and fill out the back of the Valentine…
Hop on over and check out Kelly’s fun, free pizza Valentine!
Be sure and check out all of these awesome free Valentine printables happening in blog land today:
1. Jamie: “You mean the world to me!”
2. Lucy: “I love everything you dew!”
3. Roeshel: “You melt my heart!”
4. Vanessa: ” Thumb-body Loves You!”
5. Lindsay: “You blow me away!”
6. Jamie: “You’re o-fish-ally an awesome friend!”
7. Kelly: “No matter how you slice it, we make a great combination!”
8. Lindi: “You rock!”
9. Andrea: “You’re the write one for me!”
10. Abbey: Valentines Day scavenger hunt
11. Jenna: “We’re 2 of a kind!”
12. Emily: “I like you a latte!”
13. Bethany: “You’re just my type!”
14. Caitlin: “You’re sweet!”
15. Colleen: “You’re a deer to me!”
16. Julia: “You are the bomb!”