I love the idea of hosting an ugly sweater Christmas party! Maybe one day, I’ll get it together in time, and host one myself! But for now, I’m just going to browse the blog-o-sphere for cute ideas and collect them for all to see! Andy and I are attending one next weekend, and I’m sharing our lovely tacky Texas inspired sweaters on Monday! I hope you enjoy these ugly christmas sweater party ideas!
3. DIY tacky Christmas sweater party photo booth
4. Table decor
5. Take cheesy family portrait photos in your sweaters
8. Set up a decorate your own tacky sweater sugar cookie table
10. Another awesome tacky sweater cake
11. Set up a “who can make their shoes the most tacky” table
12. Reindeer buns for all the girls
13. A free printable tacky Christmas sweater invite
14. Red velvet push pops with sign that says, “Just take of my sweater!”
17. Sausage wreath (food idea)
18. Set up a make your own sweater bottle cover station or give these as prizes for the tackiest sweater!
19. Christmas tree hair do for the hostess with the mostess
20. Milk jug snoopy decor (or trophy!)
PLUS, Here are some simple, awesome accessories for your ugly sweater party attire: How about an ugly sweater trucker hat, tree hat, or a fancy leg lamp t-shirt! (Psst… These links ontain Amazon Affiliate links!)
UPDATE: Check out the DIY tacky Texas Christmas sweaters I made for Andy and I this year!
Have you ever hosted or been to an ugly Christmas sweater party? Andy and I are attending our first one this year! #Excited