This post is sponsored by Serve from American Express. Sign up for Serve and receive $10 credit towards your first use. Comment below within the next 7 days for your chance to win an extra $100 credit to your account!
We split the bill 3 ways, and then I paid them back with Serve. Super. Easy.
In line at the Alamo (we got photo bombed).
Tips and tricks for Serve:
- You can include a message with every transaction on Serve. Here is the message I sent to Rachelle when I paid her back for dinner and my movie ticket…
- When you sign up, if you can not find your verification e-mail it is because it went to your spam account!
- Serve has 24 hours customer service who are super helpful and friendly (I could not find my verification e-mail)
- Serve sends you a card in the mail 7-10 days after you sign up.
- Serve eliminates the needs for checks!
- You can send money from you mobile device!
- Serve is safe and secure from American Express
- Serve is social, see news and updates on their twitter and facebook
- Read more about how Serve works here.
Open a serve account and leave a comment letting me know that you did! Giveaway is open until 12/27.