They turned out cute, and tasted great! That’s all that really matters, right?
- Do not microwave the wafers, use the DIY double broiler
- It keeps the chocolate at a better consistency for longer and is super easy to re-heat when it gets clumpy
- After you form the balls and place on cookie sheet, put them in the freezer for 10 minutes
- This will ensure that there is no crumbling in the melted chocolate
- Don’t try and use chocolate chips as a replacement for candy wafers… I know from experience!
p.p.s. Bakerella is coming to Austin on Dec. 1 for a book singing @ Book People! If you do not know who Bakerella is… you have to check out her cake pops!