1. Assemble tools and materials
2. Decide on the size and shape
3. Cut the wood for the headboard and legs
4. Cover wood with foam and batting
5. Secure fabric to the back with staples
6. Attach the legs and secure to the wall
This exact headboard is on sale at the moment… depending on fabric choice… anywhere from $381-$466 before shipping for a queen size headboard.
Rachelle had a lady from craigslist.com cut the head board shape for her:
We happen to have a super crafty, creative, helpful friend, Jacque, who works as an interior designer for Calming Spaces in Austin, TX. This is where the action is happening… in the Calming Spaces Studio.