It’s time for another Home Depot DIY Workshop, y’all! And this time I’ll be teaching you how to build a hanging planter at The Home Depot in College Station, TX! That’s right, my hometown! Come hang out with me and learn to build a simple hanging planter that can spruce up any space in an afternoon. You’ll likely meet my mom, Andy and Max baby too! Woot! Woot!
I’ll be at the one and only Home Depot in College Station ,TX on September 12 from 10-11:30am. Sign up here for free here!
If College Station is not convenient for you, Boo! But, not to worry! The free DIY Workshop will be happening at Home Depot’s across the country, click here to enter your zip code and find The Home Depot closest to you! And if you are lucky enough to live in one of the 3 cities listed below, you’ll get to meet a few of my blogging buds!
- Jaime – That’s My Letter – Store #6210,West Hartford, CT
- Michelle – Decor and the Dog– Store #2111 –Bettendorf, IA
- Chris – Man Made DIY– Store #410 – Tucson, AZ
- Jen- The House of Wood– Store #778 – Nashville, TN
So, here are the workshop deets:
- In-store workshops offer demonstrations with clear, step-by-step instructions for making easy home improvements to your home and yard. The workshop can give you the confidence boost you need to become an awesome DIY-er!
- During this workshop, you can learn the skills that you need to create a grill cart, including how to safely and properly operate power tools, as well as how to calculate measurements, and follow a design plan. Y’all, sawing stuff is fun. Just sayin’.
- DIY Workshops are held on Saturdays and Sundays throughout each month.
- I will be in-store co-hosting this workshop on September 20th, so please let us know you’ll be attending and REGISTER HERE!
Get out the ol’ calendar, tell all of your friends, and mark down June 20th for a DIY workshop at The Home Depot!
Where: 1615 University Dr. East, College Station, TX 77840
Time: 10:00am – 11:30am
When: Saturday, September 12th
High five to building things and meeting YOU in person!
*I acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with me to participate in this Workshops Program. As a part of the Program, I am receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are my own words. This post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.