I have participated twice (here and here) in Craftaholics Anonymous handmade gift exchange (Linda does it twice a year). I loved it, but I want a package pal more than twice a year I’m planning on doing this every other month, you could make 6 new friends and get 6 C.R.A.F.T.’s in the mail this year!
Here are some C.R.A.F.T. ideas that are easy and inexpensive to ship:
- just because garland
- simple birdie art
- a hex nut bracelet (you could ship the bracelet in a TP tube
- a 3D cube puzzle
- a framed printable (I’m Sew Very Happy, Peanut to my Butter, Luck Quote)
- 6 DIY necklaces
There are an endless amount of C.R.A.F.T.’s to be made and shipped :) You could even send your package pal crafting supplies for a certain project or general fun crafty things like bakers twine, lace tape, doily’s, cupcake liners).
Here’s the deal:
- Sign up, using the form below, by Wednesday, January 25th.
- I will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send one crafty package to each other in the month of February.
- I will send each person an email by January 27th, letting you know who your package pal is. When you find out who your pal is, please send them a quick email and tell them a little about yourself.
- Sadly, this time around, package pals is only open to crafty people in the U.S. and Canada!
- Send you pal a C.R.A.F.T. package by February 28th!
- I will have a linky party set up on February 29th for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
- Spread the crafty goodness… the more package pals the better
By filling out this form, you are committing to putting together a crafty package and going to the post office to send it to your package pal. In return, you will get a surprise crafty package delivered to your door step too!
(The submit is at the bottom of the form, you have to scroll down through the 5 questions to get there
Thanks for playing, reading, and just being awesome in general