If you’re like me, a package at your doorstep makes an OK day instantly an awesome day! Now, consider getting a package in the mail with a C.R.A.F.T. inside! Sound like something you might be into… read on, my friend!
Here’s Package Pals (PP) in a nutshell:
- Sign up using the form below, by Saturday, Sept. 30th.The first 100 people will be included in the October Package Pals (PP)!
- I will pair you with one other crafty person. You will each send and receive one crafty package in the month of October.
- I will send each of the 100 PP’s an email by Tuesday, October 2 letting you know who your package pal is.
- Send your PP a crafty package by October 31, 2012!
- I will have a linky party set up on November 2nd for everyone to share their package pal goodies!
- You can chat with all PP’s (and me) on twitter with #packagepals
Tweet something like this: I just signed up for @thecraftblog #packagepals. Crafty snail mail is my favorite thing You should sign up too!–> http://bit.ly/PnAFJF
- You do not have to have a blog to be a part of package pals.
- PP is open to everyone everywhere in the world! Please note, if you are outside of the US, you will possibly have to ship a package outside of your country. *I will do my best to pair people in their country of origin, but I can not guarantee it.
- If you have more questions, check the FAQ and then if you’re still not sure…email me at craftaway at gmail dot com.
Here are some C.R.A.F.T. ideas that are easy and inexpensive to ship:
- just because garland
- simple birdie art
- a hex nut bracelet (you could ship the bracelet in a TP tube !
- a 3D cube puzzle
- a framed printable (I’m Sew Very Happy, Peanut to my Butter, Luck Quote, Halloween Quote)
- 6 DIY necklaces
*By filling out this form, you are committing to putting together a crafty package and going to the post office to send it to your package pal within the month of October. In return, you will get a surprise crafty package delivered to your door step too!