Who wants a NeatReciepts for free? Got your attention! Perfect, read on my friend…
We gave away a NeatDesk on C.R.A.F.T. a few months ago (see more here). Jacky (a super awesome South Florida blogger) won it, and you can see her review here! I decided it would be fun to do another giveaway before the holidays! NeatReceipts is a mobile scanner and digital filing system. It makes organizing paper a breeze. Both machines use the same software, but the NeatReceipts is lighter and more portable. Check out how clear a receipt scans. NeatReceipts autofills all the information from the receipt to the program. It’s greatness. (The Dollar Tree receipt is part of my Socks for Sandy shipment!)
Here’s all the handy things you can do with a NeatReceipt:
- Paper become digital in a matter of seconds. It’s fast!
- You can create expense reports!
- You can export all of your paper data to Excel®, Quicken®, or TurboTax®. Makes the tax thing way easier.
- Everything scanned becomes key word searchable. Search “Dollar Tree” and they all pop up!
- The NeatDesk autofills all of info from the receipt to the program so you don’t have to do anything.
- It’s lightweight and super easy to bring anywhere.
- It works perfectly on a Mac or PC
- You can documents, receipts, or business cards!
You can buy a NeatReceipts on Amazon for $149 or you can win one for FREE on C.R.A.F.T. today! Here’s how to enter:
*I received a free NeatReceipt for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.