Welcome to the second Monday Funday! Last week was a HUGE success with over 500 links. Thanks everyone for stopping by and sharing.
Every Monday you can link up your crafty/DIY/recipes to not just one, but FIVE awesome blogs:
That’s 5x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on FIVE blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all five blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
If you don’t already, follow us on Facebook to see if you’ve been featured.
This week’s features are brought to you by Rachel from Lines Across.
1. The Cutest Sock Monkeys Ever from Untrendy Life
2. Conversation Heart Cocoa from Smart School House
3. Fringe Necklace Tutorial from The Gingerbread Blog
4. DIY Chain Jewelry and Hex Nut Bracelet by Hodgepodge of Styles
5. Anthropologie Knock-off Chalkboard Jars from The Good Life
6. Valentine’s Milk and Cookies from Celebrating Everyday Life
7. A Library Themed Baby Shower from The DIY Nurse
8. Lighted Constellation Canvas from Mom’s Crafty Space
9. A Thousand Thanks Card (and Free Cut File) from The Thinking Closet
10. Gorgeous Ombré Hearts February Calendar from Me and My DIY
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!