1. Sewing barefoot made a cross stitched reindeer on cavas, CUTE! (and it’s easier than you think!)
2. Jill at Kitchen fun for my 3 sons is a genius. She makes the most creative meals and snacks for her boys… check out this turkey treat…
3. The 3 girls at Meet make laugh made scarf organizers out of dollar store materials. I so need a few of these!
5. Nellie bellie crafted up a clever cover for her e-book using a real book and fabric! Cute and handy!
By linking up to to M.M.M. you are giving C.R.A.F.T. the right to feature one of your photos.
- All marvelous ideas are welcome… crafts, DIY, recipees, tips and tricks.
- Please do not pin from C.R.A.F.T., click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source.
Please link to a specific post on your blog.
If you were featured this week, grab some bling to show off on your side bar! (see all buttons here)
" target="_blank"><img src="
Link up your marvelous ideas below…!