Need a tasty, healthy treat for summer time? Here you are my friend…! Although, if your not into spice this might not be the snack for you.
Here is what you need for one batch. I usually make at least 2 batches at time. Obviously, you can adjust to the spice to your liking.
- 1 can of garbanzo beans (drained)
- 1/4 cup of Tahini
- 2 T of lemon juice
- 1/2 of a can of diced jalapenos (We like it spicy)
- 1 clove of garlic (Andy is a garlic baby so I only use a tiny bit)
- 1 T of red pepper flakes
- 2 t of cumin
- salt to taste
- Drain garbanzo beans add to your food processor
- Add tahini, garlic, cumin, jalapenos, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice
- Turn on that food processor!
- Taste it, add salt, red pepper flakes until your happy.
Dump all the ingredients in the food processor…
Turn that sucker on… taste test. Add more salt, garlic, or red pepper flakes.
Eat it up. We eat it with carrots and/ or pita chips. Any veggie or chip works in my book!