- ideal for the beginner- intermediate scrapbooker. Although, I would call myself an intermediate+ scrapbooker and I learned some great tips on storage, saving money, and got a good dose of scrapbook inspiration!
- a 16 week online course! Each week there is a different topic. The topics include: Where do I begin? Paper, Journaling, Adhesives, etc… Here are 2 of my favorites…
- Week 9 discusses storage solutions (my kind of storage including rinsing out spaghetti sauce jars for buttons and clear containers from the fishing isle work great for punches, brads, rhinestones!)
- Week 11: Saving Money (using pictures from magazines, old cards, trade supplies with friends!)
- a program created by a mother-daughter team who are avid scrapbookers…Melissa Jenkins and Cheri Pierson!
- only $27! You get access to the course and course support forever
- Included in the $27 are tons of links to free stuff and resources and these bonus features:
If you know you want to sign up, and not have to wait to see if you won, click HERE!