This weekend’s giveaway is pretty exciting One person will win a free course to the Scrapbook Academy AND a $50 gift card to Michael’s to purchase whatever scrap booking supplies you want! (Micheal’s the the only craft store that carries Martha Stewart goodies!)
What’s the Scrapbook Academy all about? I’m happy you asked In a nut shell It is…
- ideal for the beginner- intermediate scrapbooker. Although, I would call myself an intermediate+ scrapbooker and I learned some great tips on storage, saving money, and got a good dose of scrapbook inspiration!
- a 16 week online course! Each week there is a different topic. The topics include: Where do I begin? Paper, Journaling, Adhesives, etc… Here are 2 of my favorites…
- Week 9 discusses storage solutions (my kind of storage including rinsing out spaghetti sauce jars for buttons and clear containers from the fishing isle work great for punches, brads, rhinestones!)
- Week 11: Saving Money (using pictures from magazines, old cards, trade supplies with friends!)
- a program created by a mother-daughter team who are avid scrapbookers…Melissa Jenkins and Cheri Pierson!
- only $27! You get access to the course and course support forever
- Included in the $27 are tons of links to free stuff and resources and these bonus features:
If you know you want to sign up, and not have to wait to see if you won, click HERE!
How to enter:
-Follow C.R.A.F.T. and leave a comment about your scrapbook style!
-For a second entry like C.R.A.F.T. on facebook and leave a comment
-For a 3rd entry, follow C.R.A.F.T. on twitter and leave a comment
-Only 3 entries per person
-Please leave your email with each comment
-Giveaway will end on Monday, October 31, 2011 @ 9:00 pm
-One winner will be announced on Tuesday morning
Good luck and Happy Friday