Note: This post is sponsored by World Market. As always, all opinion are my own!
Let’s be honest, girls nights have become a little trickier with the Max baby on the scene. Tricky is an understatement, I really mean non existent. So, I thought it could be fun to host a girls night in, glamping style! Well, kind of a girls night out (just outside!). Think hammocks and pillows and a little picnic action! That way, baby boy and Daddy can hang out inside in case Max needs a snack, and I get to lay on a hammock and eat popcorn and chocolate and drink wine with my girls! Sounds delightful, right?!
Just for the record, this has not actually happened yet, but I did a little photo shoot to show you (and me) how easy it would be to set up! Oh and check out my 5 tips for a girls night in at the bottom of the post! Looks pretty cozy, right? And I can 100% vouch for the awesomeness of that hammock. (So can Max!) And how cute are these pillows? I love the orange Buddah pillow!
World Market Italian sodas are always yummy! And here’s a fun little party favor to give your girls at the end of the evening! Just a little “Thank you for being so Tea-rrific!” (You might remember a similar printable I made for Mother’s day.) Just download the printable and use washi tape to stick it to these cute tins if tea, yum, cute, and best of all easy!
So, here are the 5 tips for planning a girls night in:
- Atmosphere: Cozy! Hammocks, blankets, and pillows make any outdoor space better!
- Decor: Don’t be scared to grab a table from inside and pillows form your couch. Oh and make sure and have trays to set drinks on!
- Guest list: Keep it at 5 people or less, including you! It will make it less stressful for you and everyone can hang out in one spot and talk together!
- Food: Keep is simple and make the planning easy on yourself! Popcorn, wine, Italian soda, cheese and crackers, share a few chocolate bars…
- Party favor: This will make the evening that much more memorable, and make your girls feel special!
Cost Plus World Market has partnered up with Southwest Airlines to offer four Great Summer Getaways. Enter for a chance to win a trip for 4 on Southwest Airlines.
4 Grand Prize Packages include:
- Airfare for 4 on Southwest Airlines
- Hotel Accommodations
- $500 World Market gift card