Note: This post is sponsored by TinyPrints, but all opinions are my own.
I love those people that are so easy to buy for, like my mom! Every year I get her a personalized calendar with pictures of all of her kids and this year, her first grand baby! I include all of our birthdays, anniversaries and school holidays. She loves it. I’m pretty sure she would actually be mad at me if I did not give her her calendar. Then I got to thinking, personalized gifts are fun for everyone! Why not make some for everyone on your list? I’m certain you could find the perfect gift for everyone on your list at tinyprints. Here are my ideas for brothers, sisters, teachers, grandparents, and best friends.
1. For your sister that just bought her first home: A personalized pillow (I really like these pillows and there are so many fun options!)
2. For your bestie that just got married or had a baby or became an aunt: Personalized iPhone case
3. For your kiddos preschool teacher because we all know she needs coffee: Personalized coffee mug (filled with coffee gift card)!
4. For your sweet mother in law that lives in another state and doesn’t get to see her adorable grand baby as often as she would like so now she can snuggle him whenever she wants: Custom pillow with picture of dad and baby
5: For yourself, because you sit at this desk everyday and it was ugly and these make you happy: Mounted prints
6: For your brother that just landed his first real job and got an apartment without roommates and says he likes Hobby Lobby becuase that is where he gets decorations for his house: Personalized throw blanket
7. For Grandma or Bubbie or Grammy who can’t choose her grandma name, but knows she loves her grand baby more than anything: Personalized ornament