1. Money bags
5. Money balloons @ She’s crafty
6. Chocolate money @ Life as a mom
7. Origami money @ Homemade gifts
9. Gift Card Cuff @ It’s Toile Good
10. Canned Money @ What I live For
11. Money Tree @ Then She Made
12. Money Lei @ Lil luna
14. Money Lottery: My brother invented this method. He puts various amounts of cash in envelopes, fans them out and allows us each to pick one envelope. Typically this happens on Christmas afternoon. One year the big prize was $100! I must say it is pretty exciting, and my siblings and I look forward to it each year!
15. Gingerbread “dough” +poem @ Heart and soul scrappers
16. Book Money- Hide a crisp $20 bill in a good book. Freakanomics, Matilda, or maybe even a cook book. The hard part is not telling the recipient. Just let the recipient find the hidden treasure as they flip through the book. I promise they will be excited…it is like finding $10 in your winter coat pocket!
17. Kleenex money box @ Lovezilla
19. Frame money @ Create my event
20. It’s raining money @ The seasonal home
21. Pizza box
With Christmas just around the corner, I feel like this might be a handy post! Do you have any other ideas about how to give cash creatively? I’d love to hear…