Valentines Day is just around the corner and we are celebrating cheesy, awesome Valentines day ideas for the 3rd year in a row here on C.R.A.F.T. (You can check out the Share the Love 2013 edition here and the Share the Love 2014 edition here.) Every Tuesday and Friday until Valentines an awesome blogger will be sharing cheesy Valentine cuteness with us. There will be tons of free printables and heart day ideas for kids, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and significant others! For even more cheesy greatness check out this list of 100 clever Valentine day sayings and 63 non candy Valentines Day ideas.
This is a super easy Valentine to whip up for co-workers, neighbors, friends, or the husband! You can either print out the free printable and tape it on to the box.
Or you can use a Sharpie and adhesive mailing labels, and doodle on any of the below sayings. Then just stick the mailing label directly on the box. Voila. Here are some other sayings that would work with the Wheeler’s Bourbon Praline pecans:
- I “Wheelie” like you!
- I “Wheelie” love you!
- I think you are “Wheelie” awesome!
- You make me “Wheelie” happy!
- You are “Wheelie” special to me!
- You are a “Wheelie” good friend/ coworker!
And just for fun, here is a kid version of I “wheelie” like you! So, do you ever make Valentines for the adults in your life? I’d love to hear…
More fun adult Valentines ideas:
- You’re like a fine wine, Valentine!
- Don’t make me whine, be my Valentine!
- Chocolate is nice, roses are fine, but nothing says I love you like a nice glass of wine!
- I like you a whole lotto!
- I think you are a whole lotto fun!
- I like you and coffee!
- You keep me grounded, thanks for be’an a super co-worker!