Welcome to my favorite part of Package Pals! It’s link up time for the 100 August PP’s! If your new around here, package pals happens a couple times a year. Basically, a PP is s a pen pal who sends you crafty snail mail. Pretty awesome, huh? The end of the month is when everyone shows off their crafty goodies… It is my very favorite part of PP! I have to give a major thank you shout out to Julia over at Stars and Sunshine. She was the match maker and did all of the PP correspondence this time around. Thank you a bazillion, Julia! You rocked it. Julia and I are super excited to see what was sent and received in the month of Ausgust! A few things:
- Please link to the blog post about your PP, not your blog home page.
- I will be featuring some of the craft goodies from the linky party in the next month! (see March round up)
- This linky is only for the 100 people that signed up for Package Pals.
- The linky will close in one month from today (October 1st), but as with all linkies, you can view ‘em for forever!
- Feel free to grab either button for your PP blog posts!