- Edit board cover picture
- Add your blog to your about statement
- Edit the description for each of your boards
- Edit the category of all of your boards
- The activity button
Here is how you change the cover picture… Roll your cursor over the board and you will see the “Edit board Cover” button pop up. Click it.
5. The activity button. I use this 2 ways.
1) This sometimes helps me decide if I want to follow someone… I like to make sure they are an active pinner! You can also see who someone has recently followed, what that person commented on, and how many times a pin as been re pinned.
2) I like to use my own activity button to see how many times a pin I pinned has been re pinned or commented on (say that 3 times fast!) This pin, about the annoying stickers on apples has been re pinnned 33 times in 2 days. This was re pinned 18 times in 2 days. By knowing what people are re pinning, I can get a better feel for what people like in the moment.
I hope that was helpful, and not already stuff everyone knew! I learned some of these tips from clicking around and some from reading the Pinterest blog.
If you like the blog, you’ll love my pins Follow me on Pinterest. If you need an invite, leave your e-mail in the comments and I will send you one!